March 2019 — Developer is now releasing stack 35 (4 br) and Stack 36 (3br+S)!
1 bedroom – Lowest Price #04-21 678sf $1760000 ($2596psf)|
2 bedroom – Lowest Price #04-19 1001sf $2498000 ($2496psf)
2 + Study – Lowest Price #04-33 1173sf $2559000 ($2182psf)
2 + Study – Lowest PSF #06-32 1281sf $2741000 ($2140psf)
3 Bedroom – Lowest Price/PSF #21-18 1507sf $4226850 ($2805psf)
3 + Study – Lowest Price/PSF #04-25 1593sf $3522000 ($2211psf)
4 Bedroom – Lowest Price #08-35 2034sf $5285000 ($2598psf)
For more details, call Mike | OrangeTee & Tie | 98280030
Marina One is strategically located in Marina Bay, Singapore’s renowned world class financial business district in a captivating waterfront setting with seamless connectivity to the city’s MRT system.
◦ Integrated development comprising luxury residences, unique retail offerings and prime Grade-A office.
◦ Located in the heart of Marina Bay, Singapore’s new financial district
◦ Next to Marina Bay MRT Station (Singapore’s largest and most connected MRT interchange by 2021) and Downtown MRT Station, with seamless connectivity to 4 MRT lines
◦ North-South Line (Marina Bay)
◦ Circle Line (Marina Bay)
◦ Thomson – East Coast Line (Marina Bay) – under construction
◦ Downtown Line (Downtown)
◦ A highly coveted location flanked by two parks, i.e. Central Linear Park and Marina Station Square
Plans to rejuvenate city centre, waterfront
URA MasterPlan: Marina Bay & Marina South
Penthouse unit at Marina One Residences is the most expensive new sale of the year
MONEY MIND: “Living the High Life in the CBD”
I stay in a modest apartment in the CBD myself. Every evening, I walk 3.5km around the Marina Bay, and see hordes of tourists enjoying themselves. And I always wonder to myself: Why are Singaporeans not enjoying themselves here?